Still using the inbuilt browser in Android smartphone?? You are surely missing a great experience of internet browsing. Android users can avail or opt for another browser from the plenty number of available browsers from Google play then to using the inbuilt android browser. This will make you feel a richer browsing experience on your android smartphone.
List of Best Free Browser for Android
We compiled and compared different browser options available for android smartphone to see which android browser deserves to be default choice for your android phone and we come up with the following result.
List of Best Free Browser for Android
- Google Chrome : Notably one the best and the most preferred and the popular browser amongst the android smartphone user. Google chrome offers seamlessly sync amongst devices by logging into the Google account, so that you can access bookmarks and tabs from your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
It also helps to minimize data usage up to 50% and provides faster browsing and quick access to previously visited websites and pages. Voice search feature of google is like adding seven stars to it. You can translate web pages in any language. For all in one google experience, Google Chrome is the browser you want.
- Firefox : The faster, smatter and safer, the firefox browser for Android smartphone from Mozilla offers you much more then usually to make your browsing experience all yours.
Blazing search speed for web pages makes it faster to access and easy to use. It provide smarter way to search and share exactly the way you want to and keep all your favorite stuff a tap away with the highly customizable and amazing features. Safety is also on the top priority. You can use security settings, features and add-ons for example do not track , etc ; to make browsing more secure.
- Opera Mini Opera Mini app is free, fast and goes all the way out to compress data at a very fast speed, so to enhance the browsing experience. It also helps to save our data. It uses 90% less data compared to other browser available for android smartphone, enabling you cheaper and faster internet.
Not only speed but opera mini also focus on safety and security. Data privacy is maintained for safe browsing. It also provides you with a unique feature of Speed dialing. You can put all your favorite and most used stuff on home screen for speed dialing. Smart page is another add on which compiles for you all the latest happening and delivers instant news of what is happening from all your social networking sites.
- Dolphin : Dolphin is another android smartphone browsing app which provides you with a lightning fast speed. It assure to provide the best browsing and searching experience of your android smartphone. Dulphin Browser provide you free web surf with exclusive features to add up your browsing .
Dolphin also enables you to personalize all your browsing on web. You can use personal symbols or gesture to access the website you use the most. It also provides you with a feature of voice search. You can bookmark all your favourite website to navigate it later plus you can also share it with your friends and family by using social networking website .
- Next Browser : Next Browser provides you with easy to use, beautiful, simple and fastest web browsing. Faster Data browsing with more security and privacy.
Next browser app comes in a small package but loaded with lots and lots of features. It consume less memory and low power consumption. Provide super fast speed and it take even less then 1.5 sec to open a website. Add on options are also available if you want them but overall a very nice app especially for older mobile .
List of above browsers will lead your browsing experience to a new height. So don’t stick to the inbuilt android browser because after all it’s a smartphone. Go and try them and make the most out of it.
It could sound weird be its true that You can actually browse iPhone app store i.e Apple app store from your android smartphone. Yes I am senses and not at all kidding . I know it’s not possible to run iOs apps or iPhone app store on android devices but it’s absolutely possible to have a glance of the iPhone app store . You can do this with the help of a third party . It is even more faster then the usually browsing which you do in your android smartphone .
How to get Iphone App Store on your Android Mobile
If you pretty much interested in iPhone app store then “ Apps Explorer “ app is all what you are looking for in your android Google pay store . It is the right destination for all you iPhone apps lover who unfortunately or fortunately using android smartphone .
How to get Iphone App Store on your Android Mobile
Apps Explorer : Apps explorer is one of its type app in android fully designed for you all iphone apps lover so that you can enjoy the iPhone app store and can choose a similar suitable app for your device .
Features : -
- It helps you to view or browse apple aap store, which is available only for iOs device , from your Android smartphone .
- You can also view app’s description, search result, description and ranking .
- It also enables you to share app’s information with your family and friends .
- You can also search for the apps which are available in particular region only .
Note : You can only browse apps, but cannot download any of the app iOs app with apps explorer .
How to install Apps Explorer on your android smartphone :
To guide with how to download and install App Explorer app we have jot down the following steps . Follow these step to download and install Apps Explorer app so that you can easily browse iPhone app store from your android smartphone .
- Go to Google play store .
- Then search their “ Apps explorer ” from the list of available apps .
- Click on install button to start installing. It’s a free app. So no cost would be required to install it and to use it .
- Now start “ Apps explorer ” . The list of paid apps on iPhone app store will be shown to you on your screen .
- You can change the view if you want from the drop – down menu . The menus available at the top will help you to select between paid and free app. The menus will also enables you to sort by genre and popularity .
- Click on the app whose detail you want to see . This option will load all the description of the app as well as screenshots so as to make your choice easier .
- Click on the “ Share ” option given in the upper – right corner of your screen for share and search . After clicking on “ Share ” option a menu opens up with several different options .
- “ Search App on Market ” : – It will enable the Google Play Store to search for the app bearing the title . This will help you to find the app with the same title in Google play store or may find a comparable app for android smartphone .
- “ Search Author on Market ” : – This enables you to find the app’s developer on the Google Play Store.
- “ Search App on Google ” : – It will simply search for the title in Google search.
- “ Share App For Info ” : – This option will show you a list of options available for the sharing of info, depending on the apps installed on your device. Sharing will leads to sending of links to the recipient a link of the iPhone app store of that app.
- You can also buy the app for you iPhone. Go to app’s page in the website of App store. Click on the button given on the bottom of you page to open up your browser. This will redirect you to the page of the app, their you log in into your Apple account and can buy it.
I hope now you are ready for a ride of iPhone app store from your android smartphone. If not!! Then go and grab Apps Explorer app and download it on your smartphone fast so that you can enjoy both at cost of one.
Planning to go on a trip?? In fix ,which agent and traveler to choose?? Don’t get panic!! The solution of all your problem is in your hand, right their in your android smart phones. You can download thousand of apps available to guide you at every hook and corner in your tip. Just not only guide you, but also provide you with the best of available deals.
The travel apps for android smart phones will help you to plan the best of possible trip for you which will fit into your budget too. Not only this, you can enjoy all the services at your door step and with no additional charges which you have to pay to your travel agents and guide.
Top Traveling or Travel Apps for android
To make your choice simpler amongst the thousand available apps we created a bevy list of travel apps for android smartphone which will help you to make your trip memorable.
Top Traveling or Travel Apps for android
- Airbnb : Airbnb app for android makes your traveling as mobile as your smartphones are!! Airbnb provides you with an option of staying at interesting places in the world and provides an opportunity to earn extra money out of your extra space. Showing about 45000 listings over 34000 cities, so that your taste buds can enjoy the right flavor of experience. Make that treehouse, yurt or penthouse your next stay….
It offers you one of its kind accommodations directly from the app in more than 34000 cities across the world. It also provide last minute bookings . It also provides an option of obtaining diractions, messaging to host and sharing the desired place with your family and friends.
- Hipmunk : Hipmunk app let you to plan your trip the fastest and the easiest way possible. It saves your time by comparing all best and top travelling sites for you. Let you find the airfare at the lowest price. Furthermore, you can save upto 60% on hotels with best deals.
You can even search for dinning , shopping and much more near by your hotel. It also shows if the hotel is charging any parking wi-fi and resort fee.
- Expensify : Business travelers must have this aap into their android smartphones . Expencify allows tracking mileage or time, capturing receipts and creating easy and quick expense report. Expensify app simplify the expense reports that does not suck. Aptly said by the developers that using Expensify app, the expense list finally brought to 21st century
Expensify app synchronies your debit or credit card and automatically do transactions from your account. It provides you with currency conversation. You can use expensify app when you are offline because it does not need an internet connection.
- Flight View Free Flight Tracker : Flight view app is the leader in keeping the real time flight information. It helps to track in air and upcoming flights across the world and send alerts through push notification. It also helps to check cancellations and delays. You can track your trip using mobile device and also at www.FightView.com . You can easily search for alternative flights from the schedule list of flights. You can also search flights in advance for about 350 days and can save it.
- Google map : When it comes to navigation, no one could stands in competition with Google Map and it needs no introduction too. Google map is the best navigation app available. Google Map for android smartphones makes navigation smoother, faster and easier. You can search for the best points in town and all the relevant information about it. Additional feature of Voice guided GPS for navigating while biking, driving and walking. It provides the detailed information of over 100 mn cities. Indoor imagery of museum, restaurants , street view , and much more makes Google map app more useful.
With this amazing apps one cant resist travelling plus it helps to spice up your traveling experience.
Recharging is now freecharging and believe me I am not lying. Don’t get amazed. This is possible. You can actually recharge your phone absolutely free that too very easily and in short span of time. There are ample number of sites available from where we can earn mobile recharge for free. But all are not trust worthy websites, you have to be carefully while choosing the right website which will let you to earn the right recharge for you mobile. To help you for the same, we jot down some most trusted and the best player among the competitors.
Beside this top 6 free recharge sites for mobiles, you can also check our List of Best Free Recharge apps to get Free Talk time/Recharges on your Mobile.
Top 6 free recharge sites for Mobiles
Top 6 free recharge sites for Mobiles
So here the list of some free recharge sites for mobile :-
- Ultoo : Ultoo is a free recharging site for mobile . It has a plus point that you are paid even for sending sms.You can earn 2 paisa per sms just by sending sms. You can also earn mobile recharges by playing game and quizzes. You can get a minimum recharge of Rs10 per day and maximum recharge of RS. 20 per day. You can also use referrals to add more money into your recharge. You will get Rs1 for each successful referral on Rs 2 bonus on joining. You can redeem a minimum recharge of Rs 10 per day.
- Pickzup : Pickzup is a great site where you can earn free recharges for your mobile phone. The best thing about this website is that if you don’t want to recharge your phone , you can convert this money into cash by sending the amount directly in your account. Isn’t that great!! This site helps you to fill your pocket with both money and fun. A great concept – Entertainment while earning and with endless surprises. You can do online shopping and cash back on purchase , participating in exciting contest, earn credits by clicking on cash-it mails, earn free mobile recharges by joining and sending free referrals and much more.
- Amulyam : Amulyam is another big and a leading name in free recharge providing sites for mobile. This website provides you with an option of recharging not only your mobile but also you can recharge mobile of you friend , your family and your love ones. You can earn a little more recharge by using this simple tips. Firstly, daily login and earn upto Rs 0.25. Second, never miss daily earning opportunity by playing contests and games. Keep checking offers so to get instant credits with special offers , this will let you earn more and with less time. You can also earn by creating contest or uploading funny pics, if content approved.
- Redime : Redime is also one amongst the best sites which can help your to earn free recharge for your mobile.For each successful referral you will get Rs1 and you can also earn Rs 10 as a bonus for loging in daily into your Redime account. It also provides you with an option of transferring money directly into your bank account. You can earn Rs. 2 directly for joining Redmine.
- Laaptu : Laaptu is another site from which you can get free recharges for your mobile. You will get Rs 2 as bonus on joining. You can daily earn Rs 1 only by guessing the game. Earn 50 paisa by playing Fact or Fart. You can also earn by playing various games in Laaptu. Laaptu also gives you additional 10 paisa on daily login. You can also earn Rs 1 for each successful referral you send.
- Free Talkie : The last but not the least on our list of free recharge sites for mobiles is Free Talkie. You can earn free recharges for the activity you do. It support all major telecom operator and circle. You can earn by sending referrals. You will be paid Rs 1 for each successful referral. You can redeem a minimum recharge of Rs 10.
We are end up with our list of Top 6 free recharge sites for mobiles. So waiting for what, go and grab all offers and free recharges before they end.
How to backup phone? You may need to ask this question in need. Having a backup of your data is a good habit. You never know when you have to come across a situation where you may lose access to everything present on your phone. Think of a scenario when your phone is stolen, missed or gone through a physical damage. Photos, Songs, contacts, Messages or any important file is no more available for you. It’s gone! You’re personal moments and your personal choice of gallery all of them you cannot access now.
How to backup iPhone
Although it is not a acceptable situation, in any case as discussed above it is a loss. But if you can dig out the data from somewhere as it is then it is a big relief and totally worth it. Basically there are 3 known ways to backup your iphone data. Let’s have a look on them.
How to backup iPhone
- BY ITUNES
- Plug in your phone to the computer. They use their own connector and not any of the other USB will work. So make sure that you have it otherwise get a new one!
- Once the connection is made you can open iTunes and go through your phone.
- Go through Summary tab that can be found in left pane. Now select Device Summary.
- Select the “Backup now option”. The verification for the same can be done by going on to the preferences and then selecting the “devices”. By this you can be sure that the backup has been successful.
- All of the data of which a backup has been taken will be stored in an image file on your computer. This file can be used for restoring later.
- Now whenever you want the data just plug in your phone into your computer and go through iTunes. Then go through Iphone tab and finally on “”Restore Backup”. And that’s it! You can now save the fetched backup wherever you want.
- At last, you need to be aware about the fact that this process of making a backup through itunes will only give you limited data. Not everything can be taken easily. Synced music, videos, podcasts etc cannot be taken as a backup. But rest of all will work including personal settings, messages, photos etc.
- By iCloud
- You need to turn on the automated backup service by opening the settings app and then selecting “iCloud”. Now choose the option of backup. It will be turned on when you slide the bar.
- Preferences can be set up by “Manage storage” tab. It gives you freedom of choosing the data what you want to backup and what you not. Whenever the device is connected to a network or to a source, it will automatically backup the data and put it in an image file on your phone.
- For restoration. Open settings and go through General, scroll down and then select Reset option. For this to happen you have to first choose “Erase all content and settings”. A pass code will be asked, you have to enter that on the given space.
- Confirm that you want to erase all the current data by selecting “Erase iphone”. Now finally the meaningful question will pop up and that is, Do you want to restore that data. You can select “Restore from iCloud Backup”.
- Also if you are having another device (iphone) and you have just got new iphone , you can also restore the backup through iCloud backup by the Apple Id. Maximum up to 3 backups can be installed.
- But backing up from iCloud has also a bit of preference or say limitation in better words. Music that has not been purchased through iTunes is not available to back up. Also technical errors are the basic problems. But you can easily enjoy a backup limit of up to 5 GB including your personal settings, photos, music, ringtones etc and that is too free of cost!
Many times you may go through a little difficulty in backing up your data through iTunes and iclouds. Freezing, something going wrong etc can be some of the problems that may occur while this process. One of the major issues with the cloud is that you cannot make a backup of the music that you have in your purchased library. Also full backup is not provided in either of them. So, catching up these technical faults some people have come with their App, The software! The Problem Solver! There are many available on the internet. After some research about their services and reviews you can easily download the app and install it in your phone. But it is very important to make sure the compatibility of the software with your privacy measures. Some of them have a really simple interface that will give you backup in just single click.
Beside above 2 ways you can also check this How to Backup Iphone using DropBox and Google Drive, hope it will help you too.
So now you know how to backup iphone. Go ahead and backup now, because prevention is better than cure! you can also check our other site article which have the same topic i.e. How to backup iPhone